Thanks Josh! As far as my bodacious skills--I really hope your crazy legal trouble involves a trust or will or a contract. Because then you'll actually have competent accredited lawyer. :)
CONGRATULATIONS!!! LET'S CELEBRATE!!!
HURRAY! Can I get a hell yeah???
Huzzah! kudos to you!! let the money start rolling in
Great Job!! Now you can come over and draw up our trust fund so we can leave our kiddos our million and million legally & fairly.
Congratulations Maret, you're amazing!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Thanks Josh! As far as my bodacious skills--I really hope your crazy legal trouble involves a trust or will or a contract. Because then you'll actually have competent accredited lawyer. :)
CONGRATULATIONS!!! LET'S CELEBRATE!!!
HURRAY! Can I get a hell yeah???
Huzzah! kudos to you!! let the money start rolling in
Great Job!!
Now you can come over and draw up our trust fund so we can leave our kiddos our million and million legally & fairly.
Congratulations Maret, you're amazing!
Post a Comment