Today I:
called about 30 law firms in Connecticut before one answered, informing me that the entire state is closed during the snow storm.
scheduled myself to give an Estate Planning Seminar to people 60 years my senior at the retirement home. Hopefully I can generate some biznass.
rescued a runaway dog while on my jog. Rosie had wandered from home and I had my cell on me.
made a new friend. The owner of Rosie and I hung out in her huge gorgeous secret-gardenesque back yard as our puppies chased and wrestled.
thanked my chiropractor for the awesome job that he does. I've been to lots and have never had one so precise, thorough, friendly, and skilled.
found out that I matched with the HOPE program. I'M EXCITED! Tomorrow I find out about the girl I will be mentoring! Thanks to Mhana, MIL, and Sharon for filling out that tedious recommendation form. And, yes. Yes I will be reading them to see what you listed under "applicant's areas for improvement." So if you'd like to clarify this future awkward moment for me. Now's your chance :)
felt awesome when Logan said my jeans were looking too loose.
will read Catching Fire while snuggling in bed. It's taken awhile to get through it because Logan and I are committed to reading it together lest one of us blow it for the other.
It was an awesome day.
2 comments:
Hmm, I'm trying to remember what I said. I know I had to say something or it would not seem like I was being fair and honest. I can't wait for this awkward moment.
What an awesome day! Everything is coming up Milhouse! Honestly can't remember saying anything you needed to improve on, but feel free to confront me on whatever I may have awkwardly said... wouldn't be the first time I've had to take my foot out of my mouth. :P
Post a Comment