Friday, May 6, 2011

I Deserve a Cookie

A florist delivered a dozen red roses to my door.

Unfortunately they were sent to "Margie."

I sent the florist away with his bouquet.

I deserve a cookie for being honest even though I've had a bad week and would have very much enjoyed a dozen red roses and telling Logan they were from an unnamed admirer.

2 comments:

Josh Alder said...

I bought my mom an awesome Mother's Day gift, as she'll actually be here this weekend for me to give it to here.

This morning, USPS tracking reported it as "out for Delivery."

Now... it says, "Delivered at 3:19 p.m."

Only... it wasn't delivered to my house.

I only hope that whoever got it is as honest as you. :(

Lost in Translation said...

Hugs and kisses. You deserve a cookie and roses and lots of lovely happy things.

Here's hoping for a better week next time 'round. Happy thoughts to you.