Logan and I just bought "All You Can Jet" passes from Jet Blue. This means we've got virtually unlimited flights from Sept 7 through Oct 6. The timing is perfect--Logan is on summer break and I can take my little contract jobs anywhere. I think this is the last time in our lives where we will be this footloose and fancy-free! So, where will we go???
We must go to L.A. to visit Logan's grandparents (who he hasn't seen in over 4 years).
Then we MUST visit friends in Utah (who wants to volunteer to pick us up and house us and throw an elaborate geek-out night for us?)
Then who knows? We're dying to go to Austin, NYC and DC. But we also wouldn't mind a little trip to the Bahamas. I think we'll go wherever the wind and the cheapest hotel options take us.
See you soon,
Me.
3 comments:
I'd definitely recommend Austin because I love it so.
D.C. is awesome, of course, and the really hot season should just be ending at that point. But, it's also when school groups start up again.
Nothing beats NYC, of course. Greatest city in the universe, if you ask me... we were just there in March, and I already want to go back.
Best of luck deciding!! JetBlue is pretty much my most favorite airline of all time these days.
Wahoo! I am so excited to see you guys. We can definitely geek night you and possibly house you (depending on the status of the nursery project at the time). Just let us know when you decide to come so we can start planning the festivities! (And can I say that I'm also kind of jealous? If I were still personally mobile we would so be doing this, too.)
Um, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE come to Utah!!!! I'll even find a place to live before you come! And I'd totally ditch work or school to come pick ya'll up. PLEASE!!!!
Post a Comment