Dog is my best friend, the sum total of my workout equipment, my personal project in operant conditioning, my weeknight entertainment, and the best investment I've ever made in my health and happiness.
Why won't she be chill and cute around ME?? Dude, your dog is cute, but sum total of the messages she sends me is that she would like to bathe my face in drool.
I'm sure Dog is awesome... but I just love our three demons, er, cats. I think mostly I like that we can literally leave them alone in a room for several days while gone on vacation and they still survive just fine (in fact... they may even prefer the solitude!).
5 comments:
Why won't she be chill and cute around ME?? Dude, your dog is cute, but sum total of the messages she sends me is that she would like to bathe my face in drool.
Hey I thought I would write and say I like your new background.
I'm sure Dog is awesome... but I just love our three demons, er, cats. I think mostly I like that we can literally leave them alone in a room for several days while gone on vacation and they still survive just fine (in fact... they may even prefer the solitude!).
So glad he makes you smile!
Oops is dog a she?
Post a Comment