Friday, November 6, 2009

Some of Today's Thoughts (in chronological order)

BUUHHH...YOU take out the dog.

I am not hungry.

Oh crap, I forgot to eat breakfast and now I'll be at work for several hours without my usual cache of snacks.

I reeeallly should have brought headphones.

What is this crap? I mean I really should have brought headphones.

I love the Sunflower Farmer's Market. Six grapefruits for one dollar? How do they do it?

Mmm. Roasted butternut squash soup for breakfast and lunch. Did I mention I love Sunflower Farmer's Market?

This is fantastic--any idiot can do this job! I'm so happy it doesn't require knowledge of prepositional phrases.

Why didn't I bring my headphones? And my coat? What was I thinking?

Ahhh, sweet auditory relief is found in you, Loch Lomond, and warmth in you seat heater.

PUPPY!

Ah, a friendly neighborhood child has come to say hello to Olive.

No kids, the freezer is not a hot tub.
No, she doesn't want to be held.
NO DON'T PICK UP THE PUPPY!
Please don't step in Pooop!
HOW COME THERE ARE SUDDENLY SIX OF YOU IN MY BACKYARD!?
I suddenly need to do homework--tell your mothers where you are.

Phew.

Every time I research Kettle Foods, Inc. for my project I crave kettle chips. Bad.

I am now a member of Kettle's Inside Circle. I shall brag about this achievement on facebook. Nevermind. That would be really lame.

I wrote so much!

Damn...it was only four pages. And I have more questions than answers.

Time for tax. The person who sent me this outline is a saint.

I feel like the ultimate white person--eating squash and listening to Dave Brubeck.

Let's start Mad Men and eat spice cookies.

I shall blog while you upload your files.

No comments: