We, at Motion DeSmiths would like to thank our sponsors for this Thanksgiving:
David Brown, who gave us a free turkey just because I was the first one on Facebook to call it.
The Ellisses (who you might remember from such titles as Geek Out Night IX and Les Elliseux Dangereux) for allowing us to borrow the full Rock Band setup and their PS3.
My mother, who gave me this fabulous scarf that I can't stop wearing.
Ben and Dani, for inviting us to crash their large family Thanksgiving party.
Corinna, for making me look like a cooking genius every time I make her carmel apple cake.
Hulu.com for letting me catch up with Castle.
And last, but certainly not least, Dodge, Fleming, and Grier for their scholarship in Federal Income Tax: because it wouldn't be a holiday without some class to stress over.
2 comments:
What a slew of things to be thankful for. And just in time for the Big Day. PS: Did you really call Nephi pious? Seriously? I'm going to defer to the good definition of that word and believe that you don't think he's a hypocritical religious snob. :)
Wow. I feel like we've been more than amply repaid by those awesome movie titles you just made up for us to star in.
(I keep a copy of the DVD in my sock drawer.)
Post a Comment