Sunday, May 3, 2009

Want







I deeply desire an entire wardrobe of '50s dresses.

6 comments:

MJG said...

I like #s 4 and 5 best! SO cute. Nay, so hot.

Madame Palmkey said...

It's a sin to covet. Where did you find these gems? I really think you'd find things that would help you FIT IN BETTER IN ZION at dress barn (if you want to fit in with the older crowd) or anthro, gap or old navy for the younger. Do TRY to assimilate!

elliespen said...

Who doesn't? For my senior ball my grandma helped me make a Grace Kelly-type 50's dress. So much fun.

Xoxo Grandma said...

You should ask your Aunt Carol, maybe she still has the patterns from when she was a teen...have you shopped at Anthopology?

Motion DeSmiths said...

I like Anthropologie sometimes, but in general it's overpriced and rarely has anything this cute. It's cheaper to buy vintage reproduction online. My mother in law has indicated that she would help me make one this summer, so if you have patterns that would be awesome.

Scott said...

I have this strange urge to ask, nay, demand, you to make me a sandwich...