Last-minute essay writing and road trips are very similar. You're in it for the long haul, so you had better have a comfy chair, lots of caffeine, snacks, and tunes available to keep you awake.
Since I ran out of Coke a month ago I have not bothered restocking it since I'm po and I haven't seen it on sale anywhere. Well, after 7 pages (filled with long, long quotes and needless tangential footnotes) I decided I just HAD to stretch my legs, so I stopped by the nearest gas station for a 32 ounce diet coke. I spotted a frozen yogurt and couldn't help but purchase it, too. Bad decision. It's kinda powder-tasting and nasty, in retrospect, and I am beginning to doubt that it has any probiotics at all.
Anyway, when I get bored of 501(c)(3)'s again, I'll take another writer's pit stop to let you in on more valuable insights.
2 comments:
Loved having you & Logan over on Sunday...thanks for sharing your photos, I enjoyed seeing them!
OK I know this isn't rilly relavant but I'm afraid if you "taste the rainbow" instead of BCP your child won't walk the middle of the righteousness highway if you know what I mean. Also, make sure if you have chocolate that it corresponds to Logan's race so he won't think you were cheating. I'm no scientist, but I think I understand genetics and evolution (hideous false doctrine) well enough to realize that your baby is what you eat. Maybe you could eat Temple Mints instead of birth control?
Post a Comment