Friday, April 17, 2009

It's About Freaking Time for an Update

I'm done with finals!

*happy dance with white-girl hip pops and embarrassing double-handed pot stirring*

This summer I will be working in Eugene, shacking up in the Smith's basement (thaaaanks guuuys), going to concerts, hanging out with old friends, attending several weddings, and tangoing to my heart's content.

Now all that I must do is:

1. Make my house presentable for the hoards of weirdos on Craigslist that actually want to pay me to sleep in my bed for the summer.

2. Write 24 additional pages on sneaky ways churches organized under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code can avoid losing their tax exempt status. Before Thursday. Ugh.

3. Digest that huge meal (that I didn't have to cook) in celebration of being done with finals.

4. Find someone who wants to sub for me in Primary for four months because I refuse to be released and go back to Relief Society upon my return. (by the way, please remind me to write a Primary entry one of these days. We have the most hilarious moments)

1 comment:

MJG said...

Can you believe that you are officially a 3L? yikes. And, yes, I think it was high time for an update and I thoroughly enjoyed reading this one. Especially the part about you "shaking up in the Smiths basement." (This is a family friendly site, Maret!)