Friday, June 25, 2010

I hate to disappoint, but...

based on recent practice tests, I'm probably not going to pass the bar. Please comment with other possible career options for yours truly.

5 comments:

MJG said...

Hm. Seeing as how I am also destined to fail, I think we should open a bakery ala Stranger than Fiction. The only problem might be choosing a location, since your lover is tied to OR for school, and mine is tied here for school. Hm. I'm open for ideas.

Madame Palmkey said...

Well you're very nice, but you could change your personality and become a professional douche (though I think of that being a male adjective). Someone in my program just finished his MA and we never heard the end of how much happier he was going to be in law school where he would be with his intellectual equals. So there is a gap in the "insufferable jerk who poisons most conversations" position in my department, if you're interested. Except you went here for undergrad -- pretend it was Stanford. We love hearing about that.

Captain Douche recently offered to be my facebook friend. After frequently announcing how happy he was to shake the dust of this town from his feet. I ignored it and may have cut off my future legal advice source. I rely upon you to help me.

elliespen said...

There's always money in the banana stand. I support Meg in the bakery idea. I think it may have to be a bakery chain, though, with branches in Oregon, Utah, and wherever the heck we end up.

Lost in Translation said...

Nate scored less than 50% on his first MBE practice test, with about as much time before the bar as you currently have. You'd be surprised how much another month of 10-hour per day studying can do for your exam score.

I'm down with the bakery idea, since I'm not even taking the July 2010 bar exam.

Cheers and good luck! I'm pulling for you.

cfg said...

I agree with Lost in T. My son, who will remain nameless, raised his med board exam score at least 20 points from his first practice test to the real thing.