It's back to school time. This semester I'm taking:
Business Associations: It's like an intense review of my business classes at UO. It's a relief to finally have some idea of what the professor is talking about, and the class is taught in a fun, unconventional way. Agency law taught by m&m exhange, for example. As an added bonus, the professor isn't so naive to think that banning the use of our laptops in class will actually improve classroom engagement.
Trusts: I've never been so bored and fascinated all at the same time. After two whole classes and three reading assignments, I've decided this much about trusts: I want a trust where I am the trustee and beneficiary all at the same time. Now if only I could find a wealthy settlor.
Professional Responsibility: aka: Be Good or the Bar will Spank You...unless you're into that. Taught by a female professor with a knack for making just about anything humorous, I actually look forward to this class.
Law and Ethics of Biotechnology: This seems like it will be a fluffy class with very little work. Hooray.
Real Estate Finance: I love it! It's the first class I've taken at the law school where I actually feel smart, and raise my hand to answer questions and actually get them right. Oh, how I've missed those days...
I'm also on the Moot Court Team, working for Lexis Nexis as a student rep. and trying to find a job in Oregon. It's busy, and my home's cleanliness suffers as a result. At least it's cute. I should post the results of our extreme home makeover for your enjoyment.
Also for your enjoyment:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTYr3JuueF4&feature=related
No comments:
Post a Comment