For Valentine's Day I desire a meal that I don't cook and a puppy that I don't have to watch and a giant bubbling jacuzzi to appear in my upstairs bathroom (with scented oils and candles bubbles and duckies).
However, since Valentine's Day falls on a Sunday in the middle of a crazy semester all I can really ask for is to sleep through 9 AM church. Does this make me a bad person?
3 comments:
All I want from Valentine's day is an excuse to make and decorate heart shaped cookies. Ta-daa! Wish granted.
If you really want, we can make grub for you again.
But I can't do anything making a heart-shaped jacuzzi magically grow into your house.
That'd be way cool, though.
I'd go to the hardware store and ask for, "Can I get some jacuzzi seeds?"
"What kind?"
"The heart-shaped kind."
:)
Psssst! . . . I fully support your ideal Valentine's Day. Sleep in. Just do it. (Dirty.)
Post a Comment